One common way to set up a spreadsheet is to have input cells (which the user changes) and formula cells which work in tandem with those user input cells.
But, what if you want to delete all of the data that is in the input cells but keep your formulas intact?. Well there ( of course) is a great simple way to do it in Excel.
- Select the range of cells you want to work with or if you want to delete all non formula value cells select any cell you want.
- Find and Select, Go to Special- which brings up the Go To Special dialog box.
- Select Constants- Numbers
6. Hit Ok- all of the non formula numeric cells are selected
7. Delete- to delete the values.
What do you think of this tip? Have you used it before?
Other Excel Tips You Might Like.