Welcome To The Full Collection Of Formula Friday Excel Tips.
My Formula Friday Excel Tips blog post series has been running for 4+ years now, beginning in April 2015.
You can find ALL of the links to the blog post series right here on this page as well as the example workbook where all the examples are available to download for free.
You may also want to check out my recommended online Excel courses, You can check them out at the bottom of the page or you can jump straight to the link right here.
Keep Excelling (and coding!)
Download #FormulaFriday Example Files.
- How To Convert Formulas To Values- Top 4 Methods
- Generate Unique ID Numbers From Your Excel Data Set
- Add 5% to my Sales Targets Without Using Extra Columns Or Cells
- Use The EXACT Function To Force Upper Case Data Entry Into Excel
- Formula Friday- Prevent Duplicate Data Entries With COUNTIF Formula And Data Validation
- Formula Friday – Setting Excel To Calculate Formulas Manually
- Formula Friday – FLOOR Function In Excel- Find Out The Decade That Song Was From
- Formula Friday – When Your Formula Is Not Calculating As You Expected? Is Excel Wrong!?!? Displaying decimals versus Rounding in Excel
- Find The Maximum Value In Your Data Set WITHOUT a Formula
- Formula Friday – Calculate Only Some Of Your Workbook’s Formulas
- Formula Friday – Two Ways To Highlight Today’s Date In Your Excel Dataset
- Totals In Excel With No Formulas!
- Combine Conditional Formatting With An Excel Formula – Identifying Duplicate Values
- Conditional Formatting Excel Cell Text When A Formula Changes To A Typed Value- Formula Friday
- Formula Friday- Increase Or Decrease A Number By A Percentage In Excel
- Using TRIMMEAN IN Excel To Ignore Outliers – Formula Friday
- Identify New Customers With Conditional Formatting Using A Formula – Formula Friday
- How To Find The Minimum Number In A Excel Data Set – Two Formula Options – Formula Friday
- How To Create A Variable Drop Down List In Excel – Formula Friday
- Can’t Remember Where Your File Is Saved?. Cell Function To The Rescue
- Automatically Highlight The Column That Is Today – Formula Friday
- A Formula To Check If You Have Extra Spaces In Your Data – Formula Friday
- Sum Cumulatively Across Rows or Down Columns Of Data – Formula Friday
- 2 Ways To Create An Ongoing Count Of Sales Orders – Excel Formula Friday Double Edition
- Calculate How Long A Task Will Take Using CONVERT Function – Formula Friday
- Formula Friday – How To Count Formula Errors On An Excel Worksheet
- Pad Numbers With Zeros Using The LEFT Excel Function – Formula Friday
- Axis Label Hack For Your Excel Charts – Include The Data Label And The Value Using The CHAR() Function – Formula Friday
- Highlight Weekend Dates In Your Data Set. Conditional Formatting Using A Formula – Formula Friday
- How To Write An Excel VLOOKUP Formula With An IF Statement – Formula Friday