Hey Exceller’s here is a great tip I want to share with you I have used myself this week. Being able to see both your values and formulas on the one spreadsheet at the same time.
It’ quick and simple –
- You will now see 2x windows with your workbook, the original sheet will have :1 after it’s name and the second version of your sheet with have :2 after the file name.
- Alternatively you can use the keyboard shortcut ALT+W+N.
- Now to arrange the windows so you can see both veiws at the same time – View Tab – Arrange All – Select the view you want or hit the Keyboard Shortcut ALT+W+A.
- In the example I have used the Vertical View
- On the second view of my worksheet I can now show the formulas by selecting Formula Tab – Show Formulas.
- Alternatively you can use the Keyboard Shortcut CTRL+
That’s it you can now see both formulas and values on the one screen Handy.
Dont forget to sign up to the Excel at Excel Newletter for 3 free Excel tips the first Wednesday of the month. Just click on the Sign Up Form to the right or use the link below.