This is a really useful tip if you have multiple charts embedded on a worksheet and they would look a lot better if they were all aligned and the same size. I use this a lot when presenting multiple charts.
- Firstly, select on of the charts that is the correct size you want. In my example it is the chart in the bottom right of the worksheet.
- Click the chart to select it
- Chart Tools>Format- note the height and width settings of the chart
- CTL+Click the other three charts so all four are selected
- Chart>Tools Format-enter in the height and width settings noted in the first step above
- The charts will now be the same size see below
You can go ahead and manually align the charts or get Excel to do this for you
Easy as that!
Other Excel Tips
Even More Excel Tips