Most Excel workbook I find that I will need to print only one sheet or a part of a worksheet, which is the default setting of Excel. An odd time though I need the full workbook. Here’s where this tip comes in very handy.
- Open the workbook you want to print
- Select File Tab in top left hand corner
- Select the Print Option
- Click Print Active Workbook Drop Down Menu
- Select Print Entire Workbook Option
- You can go ahead and hit the Print button at the top of your workbook to print your entire workbook
NB- this setting is NOT saved when you save and close your workbook, it’s a setting that has to be reintroduced once you have closed the workbook.
Still a great little time saver though.
Other Excel Tips You Might Like….