If you want to add chart titles that are live or active, it is really easy to do in Excel with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Create your chart as normal in Excel
- Select the chart title you want to modify
- Small handles will appear around the title
- In the formula bar enter the address of the cell that contains the intended chart title
- In my example I have used the cell reference on worksheet data and cell B1
- So that’s it, whenever the value in B2 changes the chart title does also.
You May Also Like